About the business:
T1 is a fast-growing and industry leading Project Management, Interior Design & Build Firm, in the Philippines.
We have wealth of experience in Architectural, Interior Design, Structural, Civil, and MEPF disciplines, offering full breath of service from inception through feasibility, design, construction, and final handover.
We provide design and project solutions to our clients locally and internationally.
- Can do Unit Price Analysis based on Construction Standard methods, RS Means, ACEL Rates Etc.
- Request for quotations on various set of supplier and contractors
- Establish cost parameters and budgets for purchases to control spending on allowable levels.
- Coordinate with the vendors, the requestors, the project site personnel, and the Warehouse department regarding purchase and delivery for the efficient resolution of concerns and efficient processing of purchase transactions.
- Monitor the delivery of the items or the performance of the service at the intended location to confirm the accomplishment of the purchase transaction.
- Prepare and monitor payment requests related to down payment transactions and subcontractor billings to compensate the vendors based on the agreed terms and conditions of the purchase transaction.
- Maintain a systematic and well-organized filing system for documentations related to purchases and sub-contracting to ensure completeness of records and to provide easy access to reference.
- Provide back-up relief for other QS Team and perform tasks that may be assigned from time to time to provide support to the department and the Company.
- Must have a minimum of 5-7 years of experience in construction industry specifically in new build, fit-out works, commercial and corporate offices
- Licensed holder and experience with PM is an advantage
- Have an experience in procurement process and handling BOQ and Unit Price Analysis
- Knowledgeable in MS Office (Word, Excel and Powerpoint)