About the business:
T1 is a fast-growing and industry leading Project Management, Interior Design & Build Firm, in the Philippines.
We have wealth of experience in Architectural, Interior Design, Structural, Civil, and MEPF disciplines, offering full breath of service from inception through feasibility, design, construction, and final handover.
We provide design and project solutions to our clients locally and internationally.
- Work within timely schedules to coordinate the completion of tasks through to final project completion.
- Prepare and participate in client presentations.
- Assist in selecting furniture & materials and update technical drawings.
- Create rendered perspectives of proposed FF&E items for client presentations.
- Work closely with the Managing Directors to create proposals for clients.
- Candidate must be a graduate of Interior Design, Architecture or related discipline
- Have experience working in a design firm, in field and site work
- Have experience in hospitality projects (hotel, resorts, f&b and etc), corporate offices and high rise towers.
- Have experience in layout, colour, materials selection and furnitures
- Knowledgeable in FF&E Procurement and Prototyping
- Proficient in AutoCAD, SketchUp, VRay, Enscape or other design programs.
- Good oral communication skills
- Currently residing in Bohol