Project Manager – QA/QC Coordinator – Archi/Civil and MEPF (Cebu)
Posted 2 years ago
About the business:
T1 is a fast-growing and industry leading Project Management, Interior Design & Build Firm, in the Philippines.
We have wealth of experience in Architectural, Interior Design, Structural, Civil, and MEPF disciplines, offering full breath of service from inception through feasibility, design, construction, and final handover.
We provide design and project solutions to our clients locally and internationally.
- Monitoring and administering the QA/QC Plan or Programmed and ensuring incorporated materials on construction projects are in compliance with the plans and specifications.
- Assuring that the work is performed as required by the contract and meets or exceeds the required qualities.
- Assuring the acceptable quality of materials, processes, and workmanship in the project work.
- Assisting Quality Assurance and Quality Control Engineer such as steel reinforcement checking same as in construction drawing.
- Issue materials receiving report for the delivered materials.
- Waterproofing checking underground level and in wet areas in the building.
- Following up the concreting works in a presence of the Engineer or Consultant, slump test and cubes preparation for the compressive test.
- Finishing work checking in a presence of the Engineer or Consultant, block, plaster, painting, tiling, ceiling and light fittings.
- Maintain standards of safety and comply with Company’s Health, Safety and Environment Management System requirements.
- Follow and maintain Company standards of Quality in accordance with Company Quality System requirements
- Other duties as they become necessary
- Candidate must be a licensed and graduate of Architecture, Construction Management, Engineering or any other related field
- Have an experience in field and site work
- Have a 3-5 years experience in commercial, corporate office, hotels, new build/high rise towers
- Currently residing in Cebu