About the business:
T1 is a fast-growing and industry leading Project Management, Interior Design & Build Firm, in the Philippines.
We have wealth of experience in Architectural, Interior Design, Structural, Civil, and MEPF disciplines, offering full breath of service from inception through feasibility, design, construction, and final handover.
We provide design and project solutions to our clients locally and internationally.
- Knowledgeable Electrical, Electronics & ELV QS works
- Knowledgeable in QS Services Consultancy and contractor side works
- Prepare cost analysis based on the architectural/EE drawings, engineering estimates, materials required and labor involved.
- Prepare cost plans to enable design teams to produce practical designs for construction projects, which involve liaising with architects, engineers and subcontractors.
- Prepare tender and contract documents, including bills of quantities.
- Evaluate tenders from contractors and subcontractors and, where appropriate, negotiate with the contractors.
- Control all stages of projects within a predetermined budget and expenditure.
- Monitor and keep track of project progress and are responsible for the measurement and valuation of variations in the work during the contract, for agreement of interim payments and the final account.
- Work as part of a team to ensure that the requirements of the client are delivered.
- Provide advice to project staff on commercial and contractual matters including reviewing and drafting of correspondence.
- Able to work well within a team-based environment.
- Communicate regularly with project staff and specialist subcontractors to ensure commercial controls are in place, understood and followed at all times
- Must have a minimum of 5-7 years of experience and has a professional license
- Have an experience in commercial, corporate office, hotels, new build/high rise towers and with.
- Experience with PM is an advantage