About the business:
T1 is a fast-growing and industry leading Project Management, Interior Design & Build Firm, in the Philippines.
We have wealth of experience in Architectural, Interior Design, Structural, Civil, and MEPF disciplines, offering full breath of service from inception through feasibility, design, construction, and final handover.
We provide design and project solutions to our clients locally and internationally.
- Review Mechanical, Electrical, Plumbing, Sanitary, and FirePro plan and specifications, and checking of design related queries for the completion of cost estimates.
- Measure plan and prepare bill of quantities for mechanical, plumbing, sanitary and fire protection system;
- Evaluate contractor’s proposal for all PMI’s, change order and other construction related claims;
- Conduct site visit and reconciliation of evaluated proposal if necessary.
- Prepare cost estimates for project cost evaluation and comparison;
- Complete evaluation of technical and commercial bids;
- Quarterly updating of material / equipment cost database
- Coordination with Site Managers, Engineers, Consultants, and Suppliers
- Performs other related duties and functions as may be assigned.
- Candidate is a licensed holder and a graduate of Mechanical Engineering or Quantity Surveying Field
- Have a minimum of 5 years experience in commercial, corporate office, hotels, new build / high rise towers
- Experience working with government projects is an advantage
- Currently residing in Cebu